I want to take a moment (not just because of the contest) to mention Diana over at Custom Blog Designs…
As you can see from my sidebar, she is the designer who made my button for me. I had huge issues with finding a button designer – mostly because I had no idea what I wanted! But I looked at Diana’s examples and designs she has done before, and I knew she was the one for me. I think I found her either through Entrecard or I Am Harriet who is in a group with me at Mom Bloggers Club. I think.
Anyway, I talked to her for a while before I finally decided that I knew what I wanted for a button. She whipped up a design for me VERY quickly – and an awesome one at that! I have known for a while that she is going to be doing my blog redesign, but so far I don’t have the fundage yet. We also bonded over adoption stories (2 of my brothers were adopted), and our children.
Overall, I love Custom Blog Designs for the following reasons:
- Diana is very friendly, open and sweet. She’s a great person to talk to and get to know – even if it’s only on Yahoo!
- The designs are top-notch and beautiful! The eye she has is great!
- The designs are also quick loading – some designs that are beautiful take a very long time to load, but Diana’s are great and seem to load very quickly – a must for me!
- She is super-quick with responses! I couldn’t believe how fast I heard from her when I knew her design queue was pretty full.
- She has awesome turn-around times! Her talent for digital scrapbooking coupled with her talent for web designing makes her a fierce competitor in the fast moving blog design market – her designs are worth the money both for the unique designs and the excellent customer service.
So why are you waiting?? Go check out Diana’s Custom Blog Designs – she’s having a 1st Blog Birthday Bash since she has been designing for a year now! She has a full week of fun planned for this week, so make sure that you visit more than once!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for writing this review.
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- Take Your Computer to the Next Level: Set Up Virtual Machines - July 25, 2016
- Mother’s Musings: What I Want for My Sons - June 14, 2016
- 14 Necessities to Prep Your Summer Car Emergency Kit - May 4, 2016