This dip is very simple and easy to make – and it’s done entirely in the microwave! I learned this recipe from my mom who made it when she was in college and it became a dorm staple for me too. My husband absolutely loves this chili dip, especially when he’s watching any sporting event. He has his own special recipe for chili dip (I’ll share that later on, I have to get the exact details from him), but this one is a family favorite on my side. You’ll love the convenience and the taste can’t be beat. But be warned – this is definitely NOT a diet food and not gallbladder friendly!
By Joanna Liberty
Canned chili – 2 cans
– 1 package cream cheese (low-fat cream cheese works great!)
– tortilla chips
1. Open cans of chili.
2. Pour chili into large microwave safe bowl.
3. Open package of cream cheese.
4. Put cream cheese in bowl with chili.
5. Microwave 3-4 minutes.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 until the cream cheese is melted into the chili.
8. Dip tortilla chips in and enjoy!
See, I told you it would be super easy! What is your favorite quick and easy snack food recipe?
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- Take Your Computer to the Next Level: Set Up Virtual Machines - July 25, 2016
- Mother’s Musings: What I Want for My Sons - June 14, 2016
- 14 Necessities to Prep Your Summer Car Emergency Kit - May 4, 2016