Two of my favorite pastimes include supporting my family and encouraging women in business. Today I get the lucky benefit of being able to do both at once!
I’d like to introduce you to my aunt – Wendy Anguiano. In addition to being a wife and mother, she is also a speaker, writer and fashion stylist. Like many of us, she has had some issues with low self-esteem and through her struggles she gained a new perspective. Now she strives to help women build their self-esteem and self-confidence through her work as a fashion expert. You an find her work in Today’s Woman Magazine in Louisville, KY and you can also find her as a fashion contributor for Jane TV Network.
And today I have a special surprise for you – she’s written an article about style for us! So read on and learn about holiday style.
Let’s face it, we all want to look chic, to be the best looking at any event we attend! So how to we pull that off, especially with all those waif thin modelesque women out there? I say, CONFIDENCE is your best accessory! When you put on confidence, you can wear anything and people will notice!
* Sequins are a must! Whether a dress, skirt, pant, or top, sequins and sparkle much be part of your look.
* Be sure your clothes fit perfectly! Nothing too big & baggy and nothing too tight. It makes you look heavier than you really are!
* Great shoes! Next to confidence, great shoes are the next most important accessory. Be sure to find statement shoe.
* Add color! If you are going all black, add a pop of color to spice it up a bit. Don’t stick with boring.
* Flawless makeup! Highlight your eyes with a smokey eye & some shimmer OR highlight your lips with a beautiful red shade. Never highlight both at the same time!
* Glitter nail polish! Add more shine with the latest nail glitter polish in a fun color to coordinate with your outfit.
Put all this together and you will be chic no matter where you go! Have fun and if you need more fashion advice, go to my website at www.wendyanguiano.com or like my Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/groups#!/pages/Wendy-Anguiano/137315066370009