I love to look up blog series that will teach me a new skill, habit or thought pattern. One of my favorite Google searches is “31 days to” or “28 days to” because there’s such a wealth of information out there, and when bloggers put these series posts together, they really work hard on them. Not only am I gaining information from their offerings, I’m also handing them some more views so they know how awesome their work was and how much it’s appreciated – well, at least that’s the way I think of it in my head. So I thought it would be fun to share my favorites with you, and here they are –
The Top 31 (or 28) Day Series
- 31 Days to a Better Grocery Budget – Money Saving Mom
- 31 Days to Better Photographs – My 3 Boybarians
- 28 Days to Building Fierce Loyalty – Escaping Mediocrity
- 31 Days of Online Ministry Helps by Amy Bayliss
- 31 Days to Build a Better Blog by ProBlogger – this one you can buy, click here to view more details.
- 31 Days Linkup from The Inspired Room – this one has a gigantic linkup where you can find things you never even knew you wanted to know!
What are your favorite 31 (or whatever number) Day Series?
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- Take Your Computer to the Next Level: Set Up Virtual Machines - July 25, 2016
- Mother’s Musings: What I Want for My Sons - June 14, 2016
- 14 Necessities to Prep Your Summer Car Emergency Kit - May 4, 2016