10. Although I love organization tools, I am terribly disorganized.
9. I can’t remember deadlines to save my life.
8. I blog very inconsistently.
7. I rarely read other blogs – when I start reading them, I get so distracted that I don’t get chores done.
6. Sometimes I don’t even log in to my admin panel.
5. I’m not very good at taking pictures.
4. I have all these ideas, but then I forget about them.
3. I spend more time learning how to be an effective blogger than actually blogging.
2. I am very easily distracted by games, projects, shiny thi – what was I saying again?
1. I am very emotional. I take everything personally.
So there you have it, the top 10 reasons why I’m a terrible blogger. And now that I’ve had this little moment in the confessional, the next step is to improve these points, one at a time. I think I’ll start with number 10. It’s way more straightforward than number 1. If you’re a blogger, what are your downfalls? As a reader, what is the most aggravating thing that a blogger can do?
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- Take Your Computer to the Next Level: Set Up Virtual Machines - July 25, 2016
- Mother’s Musings: What I Want for My Sons - June 14, 2016
- 14 Necessities to Prep Your Summer Car Emergency Kit - May 4, 2016