Give Your Kids a Letter from Santa
Did you know that the USPS will postmark a letter from the North Pole? If your kids still believe in Santa and you are encouraging it, here’s how it works:
- Write a letter from Santa to your child. (Make sure you sign it from Santa!
- Put the letter in an envelope, address it to your child, and make sure the return address reads Santa, North Pole.
- Put a stamp on the envelope (don’t forget!)
- Put the envelope inside a larger one with the correct postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmaster Dr
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
That’s it! Your child’s letter from Santa will be mailed to your house with a postmark from the North Pole! Just sit back and wait for it to arrive.
Note: You have to have your letter sent by December 10, 2012, and Santa’s helpers at the USPS will take care of the rest.
I would love to hear from anyone who tries it! I don’t know that my kiddos would appreciate it yet, since they’re pretty little still, but it sounds like fun.
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- How do I keep to my fitness goals when I’m on the move? - October 28, 2014
- Did You Know? I’m an Independent Consultant with Simply Aroma - October 24, 2014
- 4 Free Digital Business Card Solutions to Save the Trees While Growing Your Network - September 13, 2014