One of my first serious workout programs that I’ve tried to lose weight and gain muscle was ChaLEAN Extreme – I absolutely adore that program. In fact, I love it so much that I’ve purchased another workout program by Chalene – her PiYo workout to help strengthen my core and get me back on track with running since my hip has been not behaving.
Even with the workouts I have selected, there have always been a list of other Beachbody programs that I wanted to try – like TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, and Hip Hop Abs. We’ve purchased P90X and Body Beast for my husband, but he might also have more programs he would like to try. I’ve also really loved having my workouts on DVD, but when you’re away from home it can be difficult to bring the workouts with you. I used to do ChaLEAN Extreme at the gym at work, but it was just not the same. There is an exciting new part of Beachbody that just launched yesterday that is the perfect solution – Beachbody On Demand!
Beachbody On Demand
Beachbody On Demand is a new feature of the Team Beachbody Club membership that allows you to stream workouts – wherever you are!
Starting March 25, 2015, they will also be adding on the Beachbody packages that you’ve already purchased to streaming, so you’ll be able to stream the programs that you already have on DVD. This is so exciting!
The programs now available on Beachbody On Demand include:
– P90X Base and Deluxe Kits
– P90X2® Base and Deluxe Kits
– P90X3® Base and Deluxe Kits© 2015 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
Team Beachbody Club Talking Points 3
– P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
– INSANITY Base and Deluxe Kits
– INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
– Brazil Butt Lift® Base and Deluxe Kits
– ChaLEAN Extreme®
– 10-Minute Trainer®
– Hip Hop Abs®
That means you can stream EVERY WORKOUT from those programs with your Team Beachbody Club membership.
You also will have access to these individual workouts as a sneak peek on other programs – so you can try before you buy –
– 21 Day Fix® ”Total Body Cardio Fix”
– 21 Day Fix EXTREME® ”Plyo Fix Extreme”
– PiYo® ”Sweat”
– FOCUS T25® ”ALPHA Cardio”
– INSANITY MAX:30TM ”Sweat Intervals”
– Body Beast® ”Build: Chest & Tris”
– P90® ”Sculpt A”
The very best part though is the price – it is VERY reasonable! Club membership costs $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 quarterly in advance to the credit card you use at sign-up. That’s only 44¢ per day!
Let Me Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals
If you do not already have a Beachbody Coach, I would LOVE to help you reach your workout goals! Even if you’re not a Beachbody customer, you can join my general health and fitness group Team McSlim on Facebook here.
Ready to try Beachbody on Demand? Join Team Beachbody Club with me as your coach here!
Latest posts by Joanna (see all)
- Take Your Computer to the Next Level: Set Up Virtual Machines - July 25, 2016
- Mother’s Musings: What I Want for My Sons - June 14, 2016
- 14 Necessities to Prep Your Summer Car Emergency Kit - May 4, 2016