I am VERY excited to make this announcement – so excited, in fact, that I’m being called out by my friends for a vaguebook update that I did while I was prepping for this post:
Here’s my super exciting news…
John Cena is going to be my personal coach for the next 10 weeks!
You know by now that my family loves wrestling, right? While I’m not always able to watch it live, we do record WWE shows and even attend live shows when they’re in our area. One of my very favorite wrestlers is John Cena – I happen to also have an autographed picture of him that I picked up at the first live show that my husband took me to in Fort Wayne. So when I was contacted about his new 10 Weeks BodyChange program, I replied enthusiastically and agreed to share with you, my dear readers, my progress during the 10 weeks in return for a complimentary membership to the program. Today is day 1 of the first week of my BodyChange!
Here’s why I’m excited to try this program:
- It’s John Cena’s program – that means that each week he sends a set of personal videos to the subscribers. The videos outline a nutritious diet and also contain recipes that he developed.
- John Cena workouts – each week, another video has Cena leading a workout that he developed. The workouts are 20 minutes each and are done twice a week.
- It focuses on nutrition, exercise and motivation – here’s a direct quote from the information for week 1: “Your formula for a sexy body is 70% nutrition + 30% exercise“. Not only do I totally agree, but it’s exactly the same advice that has worked well for me in the past and for my Mamavation Sistas.
- It worked for Cena’s family – family fitness is a huge topic for me. While I lost 40 pounds with Mamavation, my husband has lost 110 pounds! We’re very focused on teaching our children to eat well, workout, and stay positive to help healthy brain development and avoid health problems. Cena created this program after his father had health problems related to being overweight. His father has used the program and lost 50 pounds! That is awesome!
Here’s a video with the story of John Cena’s father:
Details you need to know about the program:
- The program lasts 10 weeks
- It is focused on fitness, nutrition, and motivation
- It promotes a healthy lifestyle change
- It is primarily focused on females (but males can do it too!)
- It is meant to jumpstart healthy lifestyle choices rather than being a quick fix
- It costs $99
If you would like to check out more about the program, I highly encourage you to check out this link (this is an affiliate link – if you purchase through this link, I receive compensation) 10 Weeks BodyChange, I would love to have some friends go through the program with me!
Here’s a quick video that shows some of the best parts of the 10 Weeks BodyChange:
What are you doing for fitness? Would you like a 10 week program? Ready to start your 10 Weeks BodyChange? Click here to order through my affiliate link!
Disclosure: I am receiving a complimentary membership to the program in return for posting about my progress and my review of the program. In addition, I have included an affiliate link in this post that is labeled as such because when the program is purchased through that link, I will be eligible for compensation.